So the other day I was walking a client’s dogs and noticed this house on the same street had been gathering up newspapers and flyers throughout the week. This is such an easy target for thieves!!
If you’re leaving town, even for just a few days, we’ll be happy to swing by and check on your home for you. Here’s a sample list of what we’ll do for you:
- Bring in all the mail, papers, flyers and deliveries so the home doesn’t look “inactive”
- We’ll conduct a walk through security check to ensure there are no leaks, break ins, etc. Case in point, the picture below of a leaking water heater! Just think of the water damage that would have ensued had we not caught it!
- We’ll also ensure the A/C is running properly. Craig, the owner of WestFetch, has a background in home audits so he knows a few tricks to fix simple issues until an A/C tech can come and resolve the underlying problem, if any. We have done this many times over the years and saved the owners a bundle as well as kept the pets inside nice and comfortable at the same time!
- For extended absences, we become your eyes for other services you may have hired (lawn, pool, etc) and ensure they are doing their jobs as well.
- We’ll water plants, inside and out, per your instructions.
- Finally, if you have an alarm, we can become your local contact to check on the house in case of an alarm.
If you have any trips planned, let us help keep your home and its contents safe and sound! Don’t let your home become a target for burglars. Contact us to either inquire about our house sitting service or to set up an appointment at your convenience.