Tampa Dog Boarding
Because Your Pet Deserves More Than a Kennel
- No Cage, Kennel or Run Lock Ups
- Small, Exclusive Dog Groups
- Home Sleeping Arrangements with Dog Beds and Couches
- Overnight Attendant Care Included (dogs are not locked up and left alone)
- All Inclusive – No Extra Charges for Day Care, Night “Tuck Ins”, Med Administration, etc
Quiet, clean and in-home dog boarding with lots of personal human interaction and comfort for your pet. We invite you to experience the difference in WestFetch’s cageless dog boarding vs. the usual kennel or day-care facilities.
We “adopt” your dog into our property and treat them as one of the family. This is a much more relaxing and personal environment versus a kennel or typical day care which will likely have dozens of dogs under their care that are kept in cages or runs. Plus, we have round-the-clock care so your pets are not left alone at night, unsupervised.
Our day care and boarding property has over one acre of green space for your pups to play, run and explore. Along with that, a 2200 SF fully furnished home with sofas and beds for your dog(s) to make themselves comfy and relax, just like home!
If you are interested, please email us the dates you are looking to book along with a brief summary of your dog(s). We do recommend you contact us first to check availability or if you have any questions. We accept all sorts of dogs, from big to small and puppies to seniors (we’ve even watched a pup owned by an ex-Rays player).
Please note that our capacity is intentionally limited to ensure plenty of personal time and attention with your pet. We highly recommend making reservations as far in advance as possible.
Our rates are very competitive with other dog boarding facilities and kennels but your pet will get so much more love and attention in our cage free environment at WestFetch.
NEW!! Doggie Day Care is included for all boarders
Compare WestFetch Dog Boarding to Typical Tampa Kennels
*On a rare occasion we may be unavailable on Saturday or Sunday.
Once you look at the details, there really is no comparison between boarding your pet at WestFetch versus typical Tampa kennels or day cares. Isn’t your pet worth the best boarding care available?
In the event of a hurricane, we will ensure the safety of your pet. Depending on the category of the hurricane we will either care for them in our home or ensure a safe evacuation. We will not vacate your pet and contact you to arrange for a safe haven (unless directed otherwise). We want you to rest assured your pet is safe in our hands.
Whomever you choose to board your pet with, please ensure to ask about their plan of action in the event of a hurricane, even if it is a friend or family member. One of the many lessons learned from Katrina, and now Harvey, is having a plan for your pet. There was plenty of news coverage documenting the many thousands of pets abandoned or killed during and after these storms. Please have a plan!!
Dog Boarding Nightly Rates
*Sorry, but we are unable to board any puppies under six months of age or until they have completed all of their puppy booster shots. We can offer assistance with our pet sitting service in these cases.
NOTE: In memory of their beloved Dante, WestFetch donates a portion of each completed pet sitting or dog walking visit to Lost Angels Animal Rescue. You can read more about Dante and our memorial fund on our blog post and logo story pages. Since October of 2014, WestFetch has donated over $5500 to date.
- Dog Day Care Included for FREE
- Additional pet(s) discounted $5/night
- 10% discount for seven (7) nights or more
- Peak & Holiday Dates
- Mar 1st – Labor Day (Spring & Summer)
- Thanksgiving Weekend (Wed – Sat nights)
- Christmas (Dec 22nd, 2017 – Jan 2nd, 2018)
- All other dates billed at the off-peak nightly rate
- NOTE: Existing clients have priority for all holidays. If we have any remaining space, we will open up space for new clients about 4-8 weeks prior, depending on availability and the holiday.
- Minimum Charges
- Two (2) night minimum charge for all stays minus holidays.
- Three (3) night minimum for holidays: Memorial Day weekend, Independence Day, Labor Day weekend, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s)
- Five (5) night minimum charge for all new clients, required in full to book any reservation. Amount is subject to the cancellation policy and any unused balance must be used within six (6) months of first stay otherwise remaining balance is forfeited. After initial stay, payment will be collected at pick up.
- Drop Off and Pick Up Times
- Drop off and pick up available 10a-2p and 5p-8p weekdays, 8a-8p weekends. BY APPOINTMENT ONLY PLEASE.
- Day care will be charged if picked between Noon and 5p.
- Additional night charged for pick up after 5p
There are NO application fees nor any other day care or “test run” fees (and certainly no fees to administer meds, give treats or for extra personal time and belly rubs!). We just request a brief visit with your pet before their first stay. This will allow us to meet you and your pet to ensure a healthy and happy stay. It also allows you the comfort of seeing our environment, asking any questions you may have as well as giving your pet the opportunity of familiarizing themselves with the new surroundings before their stay (ie, it is not a “cold” drop off). We do require a completed application and a copy of current vaccination records prior to any visit (we require all day care and boarders be up to date with rabies, distemper, bordetella and canine flu). Contact us for more info or to have an application emailed to you.